Monday, July 11, 2005

Gavin Maloof Uses Sugar Substitute?

The question in the post title is one of the more intriguing things about the completion of Sam Amick's Q&A with the Kings co-owner.

Also, on the Adelman-Portland situation that really blew away once the Blazers signed Nate McMillan, Gavin says:

"No, they never contacted me. I don't think they contacted Geoff, either. I think it was all the Portland papers. I think the paper started all that (laughs). There was no validity to it, no substance to it. I really don't know where they got it from. And we're all right with Rick. He's our coach. He's got another year."(That emphasis is ours.)

Nothing like a vote of confidence from the owner for your already-feeling-spurned head coach!

P&D readers, here's your assignment: Find out which sugar substitute Gavin uses in his iced tea. Splenda? Sweet-n-Low? Angeldust? C'mon, inquiring minds want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home